an in-depth look case study
New ASKO Netthandel
Take a look at the ASKO Netthandel project, and then come back and read how we did it.
Step 1 - Gain intel
During the first week, I met with all department heads to learn everything about the company, and their customers. We also covered the following important points:
- What are the main goals of the project?
- What new features are planned?
- What timeline are we working with?
- What tools will we use?
- Make the site easier to use.
- Implement new features.
- Fewer calls to support.
- Shopping lists
- Recipes section
- Shipment tracking
- 2-week iterations.
- 2 iterations to build customer profiles, including interviews.
- 2 iterations for A/B testing with wireframes.
- 2 iterations to build scalable prototype framework.
- 4 iterations for designing each section, including new sections for Lists and Recipes.
- Hi-Fi sketches for Search, Cart, and Product pages.
- Front-End coding.
- Pilot rollout.
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, XD